A diary of all my mad projects.

I am glad that you stopped by - welcome to my world. Its a little mad and hectic as I sew, knit, embroider and generally craft my way through life. My newest resolution is to spend more time sewing - less time dreaming about it. I love to read comments so I am looking forward to hearing from you all.




Saturday, August 18, 2012

Fabric and Cowl Necks - 6 PAC at last

Finally I have got down to the 6 PAC.  With the jacket and cowl neck pattern copied out I decided to make the cowl neck first as it was a quick and easy beginning.



This pattern was a quick and easy sew - I made it up in a size 50.



While it looks exactly like the pattern it is not really the look I want.  I was hoping for a more flattering look I tried it with a belt and it does look better.





I am now on a Cowl neck crusade!!  I have ordered the Style Arc Cate Top as it looks to be a more close fitting which is the look I am aiming for.  So watch this space as I test them.

On another note I was up in Auckland again and could not resist checking out Vintage Fabrics and Lace and found this beauty.  It has a lovely old fashioned look about it and I am now searching for a suitable pattern to showcase this beauty.










































No comments:

Post a Comment