I made the Adele up in a stretch poly which was in similar weigh to that suggested and found that it fitted very nicely across the bust and shoulders. I need to add more room for the biceps but reading the posts about this it seems it is a common problem, so now to try with a 'real' fabric (I cannot wear poly's as the build up of static produced turns me into a electrode that shocks me every time I touch earth or metal.)
I did not follow the instructions as the photos in the magazine of this dress, and the variations show the shoulders twisted and the gathers at the bust did not look very good. I was very careful to make sure straight grain and bias were matched - the bodice has multiple layers. It took awhile to make but the end result is IMHO fabulous!! So if ever I need a dress I don't need a fairy godmother!!